Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Duck Hunt: Danny Dorsa

Name: Danny Dorsa
Age: 20
Home: Orlando / West Palm Beach, FL
Inspiration: Skateboarding and its endless possibilities
Setup: Canon, Bronica, Sunpak, Pocket-Wizard

Trick: Crook Popover
Skater: Ryan O'Connor. This spot is sketchy. It's super
wobbly, with some shitty run up. I tried to
emphasize the pole at the end of the rail without
the skater losing focus.

Trick: Ollie
Skater: Kevin Shealy. I wanted to show the
whole scene for this photo. It's obvious that
the drop is big, but I wanted people to see
more than just the spot. I also shot it natural light.
Location: Orlando

Trick: Pivot Fakie
Skater: Aaron Collier. This spot is amazing.
Pivot fakie isn't the gnarliest trick, but it's so
good looking. I loved the surroundings of this
spot so I knew I had to shoot a photo here, no
matter what trick.

Trick: Backside Wallride
Skater: Bert Wootton. Growing up, I always
skated the ledge that was at this spot. I never
thought about skating the spot like that.
Some how, his board never
went in the water once.

Contact: www.danieldorsa.com
Dorsaskater@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/ddors
www.flickr.com/photos/yewlofdan


DUNK HUNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment